Total Pageviews

Saturday 21 June 2014

White & Blue Memories

Hi Guys, Hope everyone is doing well. So much has happened since my last post , World's largest democracy has elected its new Prime Minister. KKR has won its 2nd IPL title, after an amazing comeback in its Seventh Season. So, it suggest that I was out of action for quite a long time.


I recently came across this pics, while rummaging through an old folder in my desktop. This picture was taken an year ago when Aien (on the left hand side) paid a surprise visit to me last summer. We have known each other since last 6 years and she is a Sweetheart (very gorgeous and a fashionista)."I miss you babe".




In these pictures, we both are wearing whites with blue denims. As it  was peak summer, I decided to wear something light. We went out for coffee at Coffee World in South City Mall. Trust me we had an amazing time as we had to do a lot of catching up after such a long time. Oh! I actually did not mention that we met after 3 Years.

T-Shirt UCB/ Shoes West Side/ Denim Levi's/ Watch Fastrack/Eyeware Vogue/ Lips MAT4 by Maybelline 

No comments:

Post a Comment