Total Pageviews

Monday 2 September 2013

Palazzos are so in......

For me fashion is all about being comfortable. I follow a simple mantra , i.e, one should wear what one is comfortable in rather than blindly following someone. I seriously cannot wear denims day in and day out, like a true aquarian i get bored too easily, so for me change is constant.

        I strongly feel that every girl's closet should have a pair of palazzos, as they are a perfect amalgamation of  3 C's :  Comfortable, Cool  and Chique . Nothing like a pair of pallazos teamed with simple T-shirt and you are good to go.

    Ladies in this context , try wedges sandals , flip flops or gladiators (looks good with cropped palazzos), also dn't forget to accesorize your outfit. 

   Do try this and let me know your comments.......... oh btw , i tried the same look and added a denim waist coat over a white shirt, turned out to be a good combo......

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree ... but you need to pretty slim around your hip to make them look good on you ... they look great with short tops ... I could only watch these ladies and envy them ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can wear cropped palazzos also known as Gaucho.Opt for a longer-length gaucho and team it up with a light fabric as dark colours will add the illusion of weight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fashion sense is very poor ... so I offer you to become my Fashion Advisor :-) ... you can help me do some nice shopping for myself when I am in India ... what say???

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely......u r always welcome..

    ReplyDelete